Annual Meeting 2010
Stephen E. Weil Memorial Lecture by Marian A. Godfrey, Senior Director of Culture Initiatives at The Pew Charitable Trusts on “Who will create the museums of the future, and how are today’s museums remaking themselves?” Learn more about the topic of her talk.
- Opening Reception at The Union League of Philadelphia
- ETmerging Museum Professional Happy Hour at Jack’s Firehouse
- Two Excellent Roundtables on Tuesday, October 26: a Breakfast Roundtable on careers, “Energizing Yourself”; and a Museum and School Partnership Roundtable with the authors of An Alliance of Spirit: Museum and School Partnerships (Buy the book.)
- Katherine Coffey Award at the African American Museum of Philadelphia
- Plus: a Sunday workshop; walking tours; sessions dedicated to financial issues, careers, and emerging museum professionals; and much more to explore in Philadelphia!
Thanks to our 2010 Conference Sponsors!
Argentine Productions | Becker & Frondorf | MBA Design and Display | Spicer Art Conservation