MAAM’s e-news is sent to more than 1,500 museum and industry professionals in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond. Our emails include the latest posts on our Annual Meeting, Building Museums, member news, and more and has an average of 32.4% open rate. Only two ads per cycle are available for this platform, so reserve your spot today!
- Business Card Size 340 px (h) X 200 px (w)-See above for sample
- $200 for members, $300 for non-members
- For one insert in our next e-newsletter
- Ad will also appear the footer of every MAAM informational email blasts to our members and marketing list until the next cycle (These are MAAM generated emails to our members and contacts on upcoming MAAM events, advocacy alerts, and member information).
- Cycles run January-April, April-June, June-Sept, and Sept-January.
- Ad will link to your desired website URL
The Mid-Atlantic Association of Museums (MAAM) e-newsletters are created for and on behalf of the association’s membership and to advance the museum profession. MAAM therefore reserves the right to reject, omit, or cancel advertising that it feels is not in the best interest of the membership or the profession. We reserve the right to determine ad placement.
Advertisers and agencies assume liability for content of advertisements and assume responsibility for any claims therefore made against the publisher. Digital files must be received by specified dates.
MAAM encourages advertisers to prepay upon submitting the insertion order. Invoices will be e-mailed as a PDF or as a AffiniPay or Square invoice. Payment must be received 30 days after the invoice date.
How do I place an advertisement in MAAM e-news or in the MAAM Newsletter?
Contact Averie at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (607) 431-8248 to place an advertisement in our e-news or newsletter.