Originally a web designer, Kai launched the first Offscreen magazine in early 2012 after wanting to create something more physical and lasting. Offscreen explores the lives of people in our industry outside of work, and is still a one-man operation, now on it’s tenth issue. Kai also publishes a weekly newsletter The Modern Desk.Read more
- Carol B. Stapp receives Katherine Coffey Award in honor of career as educator of museum educators
- Potential Museum Donation
- MAAM Strategic Planning Survey: Looking for your feedback!
- New ‘Museums for Digital Learning’ Site for K-12 Educators Launches
- Heritage Resources for Arts and Culture Organizations in response to Ida