The Museum Computer Network (MCN) is now accepting applications for scholarships for it’s 2020 cohort.
MCN was founded in 1967 to support professionals working to transform the way cultural organizations reach, engage, and educate audiences using digital technologies and new media. In 2019, MCN will explore the theme of Interface: Communities + Museums.
Things will look different this year with a fully virtual conference. We’re pleased to offer scholarships to 15 innovative museum professionals to join the MCN community at the annual conference. Each scholarship includes:
- Complimentary access to all virtual conference sessions and workshops
- Complimentary MCN individual membership for one year
- Includes $800 (USD) honorarium
- An opportunity to publish a peer reviewed work
In return each scholar will be required to:
- Produce a paper in English (3,000 words max) presenting the findings of their research on their dedicated digital project to be compiled in a publication featuring the works of the entire scholar cohort
- Pre-record a five-minute lightning talk on their publication topic
Learn more about the program and apply online today: https://mcn.edu/conferences/mcn-2020-scholarship-program/
The MCN scholarship program is made possible by the generous support of our sponsors.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org