Advancement Program Officer, Mystic Museum of Art
Compensation: $60,000 to $75,000.
Articulate vision for MMoA constituents (members, donors, prospects, Board members). Provide leadership in integrating fundraising and marketing functions in a coherent program to create, promote, and support a culture of philanthropy for MMoA donor base.
- Provide oversight for and contribute to the development of marketing and social media strategies.
- Ensure consistent high-quality communications (written, verbal, and visual), adapted to target audiences.
- Identify and cultivate individuals to expand MMoA’s constituent base.
- Annual fundraising plan will include
- Membership: increase number and level of membership gifts.
- Annual fund: build unrestricted operating support.
- Increase unrestricted operating funds.
- Increase individual prospect and donor base.
- Apply to state agencies (CT Humanities and CT Office of the Arts)
- Special project support
- develop resources for special exhibitions and other projects.
- Sponsorships and special fundraising events.
- With Executive Director and Advancement Committee, design and implement major gifts and planned giving programs.
- Work with Director of Visitor Services and Director of Finance to reconcile gift and grant data, provide reports as needed for staff and Board.
- Continue to develop professional skills and understanding of philanthropy and museum management and their best practices.
Click here for a full position description.
Director of Academic Programs, Historic Deerfield
Chief Executive Officer, The Revs Institute
Compensation: $395,000 – $400,000.
Executive Director, The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art
Compensation: $200,000 – $225,000. The organization offers a generous benefits package. Note that the final salary will reflect internal equity and the selected candidate’s individual experiences and qualifications.
About The Carle
More information available here. Please click to https://apptrkr.com/4141571
Director, Mid-Atlantic Association of Museums
There is a slight preference for candidates who live and work in New York State or are
willing to relocate to New York State.
Compensation: $56,000 annual, flexible schedule, generous vacation package, contribution to IRA and health benefits.
The Mid-Atlantic Association of Museums seeks an energetic, dynamic, creative, and networked professional to lead the Mid-Atlantic’s regional museum association. This position reports to an active board of directors consisting of regional museum professionals and industry partners and is responsible for the overall operation of the Association. The Association is dedicated to the philosophy that museums must be more inclusive, participatory, and sustainable and that museums can change people’s lives. The successful candidate should share MAAM’s
commitment to equity, diversity, and integrity in the field and work to actively promote these ideas. We value collaboration, accountability, and innovation.
The Director must have daily operational skills combined with visionary thinking abilities to lead the Association’s direction, programs, and membership. The Director is responsible for managing and developing an innovative program schedule which presently includes two annual conferences, workshops, networking opportunities, and other professional resources.
For more information and to apply, please click here.