Showcase your company, museum, or non-profit by becoming a sponsor of the MAAM Annual Meeting 2017. Partnering with us not only gives your organization visibility to a wide audience, but also helps Mid-Atlantic museum professionals make more informed and inspired cultural, scientific, and aesthetic business choices for their institutions and communities. Click here to viewRead more
Winter 2017 Dear Colleagues: Happy New Year from MAAM and best wishes for a successful new year during the challenging months ahead. We know that competition within the MAAM region for your limited training and professional meeting dollar is more fierce than ever. The opportunity to attend energizing conference sessions, be inspired by leaders withinRead more
- Submit a Session Proposal for MAAM’s 2020 Annual Meeting!
- Upcoming Webinar: Creativity & Collaboration: Transforming the Historic Penn Museum
- MAAM Advocacy Alert: Statement on White House’s FY 2021 Budget Request
- Summer 2020 9th Annual Summer Appraisal “Camp”
- Call for Nominations: 2020 SAA Waldo Gifford Leland Award